Saturday, November 17, 2007

Top of the morning to you, internet.

I just had a bite of the most delicious blackout chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks, roomie.

The past week has been so fucking hectic! I registered for classes on Thursday afternoon and got all of the classes I want for next semester, but really awkward times for them. Like I have class all day Friday because for one class, it was the only recitation left, and my Video Art class is fucking 2-5:20pm. BUUULLLLSHIT. I kind of despise Albert.

Went to work yesterday, hated on MySpace a whole ton, then went out to dinner with the rest of InternPartySystem minus Lisa who had to peace and meet her friend. The busboys were creepy and kept staring, and our waitor was sooo weird. Afterward I went with roomie and suitemate to Times Square to wait for roomie's friend to get into Port Authority. We bought games from Toys R Us (Taboo = <3) and then went to Roxy diner to eat delish french fries and dessert. And then I hung out in Alex's room until 4am. Good times, good times for all.

Thankgiving needs to be here right now. I want to just fast forward the next couple of days until I'm seeing all of my besties from high school. Sometimes it pains me how much I miss them and I'm just so excited to spend a shitload of time with them and swap all of our crazy stories from college that we haven't already on the internet or video chat. Friends from high school and college are different, and I know they say college friends are for life but I really feel that way about my H.S. friends. I think if we drifted, it would've already happened, but we're all too good to each other.

I'm kind of ridiculously hungry right now. Guess the cake wasn't enough to satiate my hunger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chocolate cake for breakfast?
French fries for dinner?
REALLY HEALTHY!!!!!