Here are some lists, since I'm too lazy to write all about winter break right now.
Currently liking...
- Being home and relaxing. I've gotten through 16 of 24 episodes of Ugly Betty Season 1. The show is wonderful and I'm hoping to be completely caught up by the time I get back to school.
- Seeing all of my friends from high school wherever and whenever I want. We get food, see movies, go bowling, chat and chill. Tonight I am going into NYC to some party at Webster Hall which I have a looming feeling will suck, but if I'm drunk and with my friends I prob just wont care.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Thanks, Dad.
- Drinking lots of wine and martinis since I've been home.
Currently disliking...
- Car accidents. This one is self-explanatory, and no, nobody was hurt.
- Having to be the one of my friends who plans all of the parties and get-togethers. Don't get me wrong, it excites me and makes me happy to bring everyone together but it gets tiring after a while since I can't rely on other people to step up to the plate. I get irritated with chasing people down, especially when others are the ones who are supposed to be taking control. It makes me think no one else gives enough of a shit, and that's kinda sad.
- Not having my phone. Stupid me left it at Nikki's last night after our Harry Potter/Ugly Betty watching sesh and it's made me sad realizing how dependent I am on it.
- When I'm not listened to and then blamed for not saying what I've already said repeatedly. FRUSTRATING.
- NOT KNOWING WHAT I AM DOING NEW YEARS EVE. Kind of relates to the second bullet on this list.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment