So my courageous little soul decided to brave the drive through Brooklyn, Staten Island, AND New Jersey to get to Six Flags on Saturday with my besties from high school. Despite almost dying about 50 times on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, I'd say it was well worth the trip! But that might be me being biased, because amusement parks are one of my most favorite things in the world. It's right up there with shopping for clothes, playing with babies, and enjoying wine and cheese simultaneously. The sucky thing is that when my parents were able to take my sister and I to places like Disney and Universal Studios, I wasn't really old enough to appreciate rollercoasters, but now I fucking LOVE them.
And in all my 19 years on this earth, it was my first time going to Six Flags and let me tell you, it's entirely a damn shame. We went on Superman, Kingda Ka, Medusa, Batman, The Dark Knight, and Nitro three times. And the ride waits weren't even that long. I must also say I spent way too much money on disgusting junk food (and you know how overprice that stuff is!). When we stopped off at a pit stop for dinner on the ride home, I found out the reason my lips were hurting so bad was because they got sunburnt and were glowing cherry red. I woke up at 6:50am and went to sleep at 12am, so it was a tiring day to say the least. But the most exciting part was almost getting killed by a cellphone that flew off the Superman ride and smashed into pieces only three feet from where I was standing in the parking lot. It was pretty fucking epic, especially since I'm actually alive and able to retell the story.
However, my one qualm and I MUST complain about this, is how much the new ride for The Dark Knight SUCKED!!! Not only do I not comprehend how they could take down The Chiller for this piece of shit, but they advertise it as a rollercoaster IN THE PAMPHLET. The most it does is go up and down a little but it's mostly a bunch of sharp turns and some neon writing on the walls. That's IT. And you want to know what the most upsetting part is? We waited on line for an hour and a half for that fucking piece of shit. That's an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back, much less time I could've spent going on rides I'd actually ENJOY...
Today was Memorial Day, so the fam was off from work and my mom decided last minute she wanted to have a BBQ. It was going to be small with just my parents and grandma, but I ended up inviting some friends and so did my sister. Then, we found out my aunts were coming home from Pennsylvania today with the baby twins so they came too. Turned into a huge event!! We spent the day hanging out by the pool, I got some nice color to start off with...and afterward was some delicious hot dogs and hamburgers and hanging out with my cutieface babies. Went to the movies after figuring out Willa didn't have 8am class tomorrow, and I FINALLY fucking saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was SO fucking hilarious, I love that entire group of actors. I will say two movies I absolutely cannot wait to see this summer are Wanted and Pineapple Express. Gotta save up some mega money for rising ticket prices, boo hoo...
I have also been clearing out my PC computer and transferring music to my Macbook, and I found this video that I'd downloaded and have been looking for on Youtube FOREVER... and I finally found the name and looked it up. It's....racy. Umm, you'll see.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment