Wednesday, January 16, 2008
The real life Dr. Tobias Fünke. I swear.
So I'm a sucker for the American Idol auditions because I love the crazy people who come on, and they are getting crazier by the season. Take this guy for instance: his name is Milo and when he walked on, I swear I thought it was David Cross!! From the clothing to the voice and the glasses and mustache and personality... and the song pretty much epitomizes Tobias, in my opinion. If the show ever comes back, this NEEDS to be part of an episode.
Nineteen tomorrow. I've somehow acquired $400 in the past few days but I will be damned if I spent it on something other than a birthday gift. I'm saving up for that stupid camera, thinking a Digital Rebel from Canon. But camera speak still confuses me so all the odds and ends are bits I'll have to sort out. Dream come true here I come.
EDIT: Milo has a MySpace!! AND a website! He's even been on Jimmy Kimmel. Kudos to you, Tobias-Twin, for making it in whatever way you have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment