OK wow, I am not entirely sure how I haven't written anything since the middle of June but apparently that is the case?? Hello blog world, I have not died.
My aunts invited me to go with them to North Carolina for a week starting on Saturday and I'm totally stoked. My grandma is going to be going, plus some of Karen2's family that I've already met, plus their other babysitter Keyri who I would now consider a friend. We're going to be staying in Wilmington/Surf City in this beach house, which is right on the beach! It's going to be excellent, I hope I come back at least a shade or two darker. I'm also hoping I finally finish Eclipse, the third book in Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. I have a serious crush on Edward Cullen.
I am tired and the rest of the entry that was going to be here is not, so goodnight instead.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment