Friday, October 10, 2008

Long time no see? Speak? Read?

I'd rate today ace overall I guess, though I didn't do much... I had a Social Psych exam this morning which I studied majorly for the past few days, like literally hours on end, but still think I bombed.  Came home, decided not to go to class for the rest of the day because I was so tired / frustrated.  I emailed my teachers telling them it was for religious observance while eating a bagel.... I'm going to HELL.  But I did end up beating Resident Evil 4 instead.

Met up for a late lunch at Saint's Alp Teahouse with some friends and ran to Sunrise Mart to stock up on some pocky and green tea icicles.  We sat in Cooper Square for a while and the weather was pretty perfect.  The rest of the night included watching a lot of TV, eating dinner after 11pm (which I guess I deserved after the whole lying about fasting thing earlier), and ordering Insomnia Cookies.  Now I am hella tired and looking forward to sleeping in / interning tomorrow before going home for a few days and seeing my family and friends.

In other sweet news... I am studying abroad in London next semester!  A bunch of my friends / everyone in my suite is going and I am just really looking forward to it.  I've been obsessed with England and the idea of being British since I am a little girl, and not only am I visiting but i am GOING TO SCHOOL THERE.  For four months.  How on EARTH did his happen?!  So much to do and so little time... I'm applying for a passport when I'm at home this weekend, and then a Student Visa shortly after that.

That is all for now, bloggidy bitches.  I promise I will update this more frequently again..... maybe.

No comments: