Speaking of drunk, CEOs and Office Hos was a TREMENDOUS success. Everyone got so trashed and a lot of ridiculous things happened because of that, including but not limited to: Alex chasing Brandon with a Swiffer (and subsequently smashing Brandon's cake with it), lots of people making out...will not name names.... lots of other kisses including yours truly, Natalia punching Brandon in the face and making him bleed/cry, my bed becoming soaking wet, Alex and I going on a random drunk expedition to Times Square, and Evan literally being unconscious when he is asleep. Willa and I tried for an entire hour to wake him up and I thought for a second he could be dead. But yeah, I had super fun and met a lot of new fun people and introduced my friends to one another. $120 of booze completely drained, though.
I was also told last night, whether it was in Times Square or in the cab ride home I can't remember, that I need to stop being such a bitter person. I'm not really sure what that means but it came from someone I care a lot about so I'm going to try to figure it out. People tell me I have attitude because I am from Long Island, but I've never actually been called bitter... maybe that I just hold out unnecessary aggression towards people? I DID say in a previous blog that I needed to become a nicer person....guess this is the final incentive towards step one.
But enough of that... now I am at home because I am having some sickly issues with my stomach. Earlier today, I literally thought I was dying or had to go to the hospital but I'm feeling a bit better now. I came home on the train with Willa before and I'm just sitting on my bed chilling until dinner is ready. For the record, the house REEKS of onion.
Party pictures:
LOLOLOLOL!

1 comment:
>.>
Post a Comment