About to head out to go grocery shopping, instead of going to Spanish class since I was super sick last night and didn't have time to complete my homework. Hopefully this is the last time I will need to buy groceries before going home to Long Island for the summer. I actually really enjoy grocery shopping, for some reason it's relaxing to me walking around and throwing food in a wagon. Or maybe that just makes me a fatass. I simply detest carrying heavy bags of food across the street all by myself, though, and that DEFINITELY makes me a fatass...
Last weekend I went home with the roomie to Long Island for her first Passover experience. We had a lot of hanging out with my friends, going out to eat, making trips at the beach, driving around smoking Djarums. Passover itself was so much fun, she really enjoyed meeting my family and they enjoyed meeting her. Was ecstatic to see my baby cousins, they've grown up so much... they're going to be a year old next month and their mommies are throwing a Sesame Street birthday party for them. So fucking cute. Jordan was even adorable as i was sticking chopped-up gefilte fish in her mouth for dinner, and that stuff is gross.
I'm truly happy that the school year is finally winding down, now that I have SOME grasp on my academic schedule for next year. I'm either going to apply into the Studio Art program in Steinhardt, and if that falls through, maybe Communication and Media there. Otherwise I am sticking in CAS and I'll probably go for a major in Psychology or Journalism, as originally planned. Yay for semi-knowing what I want to do with life?
Of course I'm sad that I won't see my college friends for a long period of time, but it's only a few months and there may be some small trips to visit planned in between. And my good friend Andy is actually staying at NYU this summer so I'll definitely be seeing him a lot. Plus, I'm really REALLY excited to see all of my friends from home and spend the summer hanging out with them in between working for my dad and babysitting the twins. Making money, hanging with peeps, chilling by the pool and spending nights on the beach.. summer is basically going to be off the hook.
Tomorrow we're having an early cinco de Mayo party since unfortunately, the real holiday falls on a Monday and is right during finals. I'm a little upset that some people aren't going to be there but it should be a hilarious time regardless. We bought sombreros, fake mustaches, giant wall decorations, and a chili piñata. We have a fucking PIÑATA...you already know that shit's gonna be off the chain.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment