Thursday, April 10, 2008

FUCK APPLE

In case anyone is wondering, i deleted my last post because we talked it out and everything is okay now. Look at me being all ambiguous and shit like it's my business.

I just got back from a friend's birthday dinner at Outback Steakhouse and I'm hungry again. UGH. We ended up paying $30 a piece since we were treating him and some people didn't buy dinner, but all I had was a salad and a soda..... maybe that's why I'm hungry now. Or it could be b/c roomieface just made some pasta...but yeah. I didn't even eat part of the 4 blooming onions we ordered since I was looking at calorie content online earlier and it hella grossed me out. Maybe I should've protested that everyone paid for their own, since some people ordered steaks and I got a little wimpy salad with shrimp. But whatever, not much I can do now.

Anyway, sooo much to talk about... this week has been such a hell trip, let me tell you. Housing was on Tuesday and so much drama went into picking where we were living, if we were all sticking together. And THEN I find out, after I've registered everyone on my lottery card, that another friend on our floor signed up to live in the same room as me without asking....even though I had a roommate picked out already!! It was really no one's fault but there was major chaos throughout our floor regarding the matter.

And after all the drama settled aside, my computer flipped out and my system data became corrupted.... so I had to go to the Apple store TWICE to get everything fixed. This included losing all of my data because the operating system couldn't be reinstalled with the amount of space I had left....

Needless to say, I've purchased an external hard drive and will be using it until its dying day.

I miss my music. And my videos. And or some reason, the guy at the Apple store missed installing Photo Booth so I am without it.... how do I get it?!!? I'm so tired of going all the way there and setting up appointments. Fuck.

No comments: