Because Long Island doesn't smell like dead bodies. But i dunno, maybe it does in Suffolk county between Nassau and the Hamptons... wouldn't really know though!
This headache has lasted me legit two days and counting. I'm not sure what it is because Advil isn't helping and neither is Sudafed. Maybe I cracked my skull open accidentially in my sleep or something? Not really sure.
I skipped film class today because I wasn't feeling well and spent the day doing work, playing SoulCalibur III (which my friend Andy has gotten me addicted to...little does he know I get quite attached to fighting games), and working out at the gym. Oh and I also obvs caught the Project Runway finale... Christian FTW! It doesn't get any more fierce than that bitch.
Tomorow's plans are go to class ALL day, pick up some food and more Slim Fast on the way home from said classes, possibly hookah with roomie and her friend, go to Club NME once Courtface gets here, and not get so drunk that I can't wake up for class on Friday morning. I hate that this always feels like the end of the week, yet it never is.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment