This weekend was legit batshit insanity. Court (the artist formerly known as Courtface, now to henceforth be called Coco) came into the city and we went to Hanger Bar for Stolen Transmission. Nicole the bartender made me some weird ass drink with ginger cognac, which is weird b/c I like neither ginger NOR cognac unless mixed with something else...I also put in cherry juice. I liked it, everyone else thought it tasted like cough syrup. Maybe I'm more masochistic than I thought! We also went hookah and then came home and was appropriately tired.
Saturday was even more crazy, since it was my suitemate Eunsan's fashion show and I promised I'd help out. It was day of basically making phonecalls last minute to find models, buying a ton of fake eyelashes and stockings, and running around like a crazy person making sure everyone was in their costumes and had makeup done. But the show turned out great and everyone looked stunning! Eunsan went last, and let me tell you, her vinyl lingerie dominatrix line and our friends who wore the stuff were WAY more fun than the stuffy holier-than-thou shit that was coming down the runway first. With a song like "I'm So Horny" by Mousse T. playing in the background, it couldn't be anything other than fun.
A little later some unnecessary drunken shenanigans happened....it's not worth getting into but I will say it ended with a 7:30am trip to Times Square for breakfast and my roommate having to go to the emergency room the next day for a sliced finger. YOUR BLOOD IS LOOOOVE
And yesterday my love Willa came into the city to spend the night after roomie and I got back from the hospital. We had some silly times jamming to 90s dance tunes... La Bouche still makes me such a happy bitch. Combine this with delicious food from Curly's and my newest obsession, SoulCalibur 3 and it was a pretty awesome night overall. I was still a little depressed about some of the previous night's events but Willa coming to visit def cheered me up mucho.
Spring break needs to be here RIGHT NOW. I cannot do this functioning thing at school right now. I just want to go home and feel comfortable and relaxed and spend time with my friends from high school and see my family and my dog and drive around Long Island not caring how much gas I'm wasting and go to the beach and have brunch at Grand Lux Cafe and buy some new clothes for spring and just enjoy life.
Not that I don't enjoy life here, since I do....but I need my homely comfort. I miss it and my high school life a lot lately. Everything here just seems very complicated. Maybe its because I'm actually LIVING now... and that is sometimes a lot.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment