The other truth is that i have absolutely no idea what my blog name is supposed to mean. It sounded cool in my head, at least.
Overall, I wouldn't say my spring break was that great... actually, it was pretty mundane. But I got to see a lot of friends that i missed really badly and that has to count for something. I also bought a shitload of new clothes and other things i needed, like some cute new underwear, socks, leggings, jackets. Time to gather all of my old goods and put them in bags to give away. I've never actually thrown out clothing, and i can't imagine what it's like. Except I'm not going to have anywhere at school to put all my old shit once i decide what i do and don't want anymore. I guess i'm going to have to wait until I come home at the end of the semester... BOO CLUTTER. I legit despise not having more space in my dorm room!
Tonight is Coco and Lisa's birthday celebration thing at Stolen Transmission. It is apparently also going to be the afterparty for the Tilly and the Wall show tonight. I'm assuming it is going to be some level of ridiculous, if not by my own guess then by the following image made by their friend Derek:

Oh and I bought tickets today to go see Lisa Lampanelli in September at Radio City Music Hall. She's so hysterical, i'm genuinely excited to go see her! It's also my first time going to a comedy show, so that should be interesting to say the least.
Time to pack, and by pack I mean inadequately shove all of my belongings into tight spaces they don't fit into. Til next time, my faithful friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment